After having watched a recent TV news segment on how much home you can get for a Million Dollars in different parts of the country, I realized just what a great deal you can get here in Chandler, Arizona.
I recently listed a home in the community of Chandler, a thriving suburb to Phoenix, Arizona, that is less than a million dollars; $910,000 to be exact and here is what it includes:
- The palatial home is located in a Gated Community known as San Tan Vista
- The house sits on a giant acre plus sized lot with circular entry driveway
- At 4,835 square feet the home has four bedrooms and is packed with features
- The property boasts a resort-style pool with waterfall and a Cabana Bar
- Fireplaces in the Master Bedroom and Family Room plus an outdoor Fire Pit
- A stunning kitchen with Grand Cabinetry, Granite Countertops and a Kitchen Island
The list of features offered in this home and on this property, for less than a million dollars, is almost endless. It includes highly desirable items like a heated spa, misting system, split bedrooms, RV sized Garage for indoor RV storage and garage cabinets.
When you realize that this home also has low HOA fees in a gated community, and it just happens to be in the highly sought after Chandler School District, it becomes obvious that this property not only is one the best deals in Chandler, but maybe in the Country.
See it today. For more information contact Christine at 480-748-4079.